Monday, February 11, 2013

Cranky for No $@!??$% Reason


Today started off OK and for no reason, this afternoon I became cranky and irritable. I have a headache, my stomach hurts, and virtually everything is annoying to me.  It reminds me of that Jimmy Buffett Song that goes, "my head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus".

Maybe one of the government drones that I have heard so much about lately is sending evil signals to my head which is causing my headache. Sounds reasonable.

My dogs are being well behaved today so they are, for once, not making me cranky.

It's cold outside (for Austin) and I love that so the weather is not affecting my mood.

I really want some Taco Bell which I can't have because (a) its not really that tasty once you actually eat it, and (b) I am not supposed to be eating junk food right now.  That could be causing some cranky.  Yeah unmet food cravings will do it.

I have some pretty nice clients right now and Lana, my new assistant, is making my life easy so it's not work.

The fact that I can't pinpoint the source of my crankiness is making me more cranky....its a vicious cycle that I just can't break.  

I guess for today I will just have to report that I am cranky for no reason and leave it at that.  Also I should probably not be around people for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment